Saturday, October 12, 2013

Can Someone Help me Figure This Out?

   


          I've been watching the bruins first three games of the season now, and something really frustrating has stuck out to me. The Bruins star second line made up of Jarome Iginla, David Krejci, and Milan Lucic have been not producing at all! Now this may be just me, but I looked at the lines combined stats for the past 3 games, and they have combined stats for only one goal, and 4 assists. Now don't get me wrong, the season is still very young, but this is the Bruin's first line for the power play. They are expected to produce, and in my opinion, they haven't at all. Jarome Iginla hasn't even contributed to any goals or assists for the Bruins at all. He has ZERO points. Now, I may just be an overreacting, avid Bruins fan, who is just getting too ahead of himself, but I don't think I am. When I watch this second line, it seems that they just aren't gelling at all. They don't connect with their passes at all. They just look plain slow. I may be a bit hard on them, but c'mon. You're the second line, and first line for the power play for the Stanley Cup runner up Boston Bruins! You may be held to high expectations, but you have to produce! That's my opinion, I may be wrong, so I would like to hear other's as well.

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could help you:) As a writer, I would suggest making this paragraph a series of paragraphs as you have several thoughts in here that beg for their own paragraph. I love the title. (Remember to always capitalize Bruins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucic and Krejci had been playing with Horton for 2 years imagine how difficult the transition is for them

    ReplyDelete
  3. They will turn it around eventually.

    ReplyDelete